Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

April 11, 2005

It's Bigger Than Hip Hop


I'ma break it down just to tell U a story, straight out the box, sex harassment category...>

Oh hell no. Hot damn ya'll, here we go again. Just when you thought it was safe to go back to work here these MF'ers go again! No wonder there's so much difficulty solving the problems of the AIDS pandemic. What, you haven't heard?

And it's not just the government pulling this shit. We're about to go deep, deep, deeper than Atlantis, down into an abyss that's been going on for far too long. Get your oxygen tanks ready, it's about to go down. Oh, and, I for one am certain that little tidbit had nothing to do with this.

Too cryptic? Go 'head and click it. Don't say I didn't warn U. It's bigger than Hip Hop. Will all the real men please step up front, it's time to respect and protect us. Right now... READ MORE FROM PYRAMIDS 2 PROJECTS HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home