Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

March 30, 2005

Miscegenation Nation: Race is Outta Control


An unknown man paints a mural for "Angry Black White Boy" somewhere in NYC...>

This week has been crazy. After being asked to
speak on a panel discussion about the book Angry
Black White Boy
, I immediately went to Gizoogle to
find out more about this. The title alone had me a lil' bugged out. So I found
an excerpt here,
read it, and I'm still kinda scratching my head. The kid's got a lot of science
in the excerpted chapter, but it's
all online nowadays anyway
.


Later in the day I went here for some Pop Life which led me to this crazy article about race and hair. As I read more of Angry Black White Boy, I think back to the days of the “one-drop” rule and I realize that angry black white boys are the new tragic mullatoes.


1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger WALASIA "MJ" SHABAZZ said...

NO WAY!! Just jokes.

Hmmm...is it KEO? It could be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home