Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

March 30, 2005

Miscegenation Nation: Race is Outta Control


An unknown man paints a mural for "Angry Black White Boy" somewhere in NYC...>

This week has been crazy. After being asked to
speak on a panel discussion about the book Angry
Black White Boy
, I immediately went to Gizoogle to
find out more about this. The title alone had me a lil' bugged out. So I found
an excerpt here,
read it, and I'm still kinda scratching my head. The kid's got a lot of science
in the excerpted chapter, but it's
all online nowadays anyway
.


Later in the day I went here for some Pop Life which led me to this crazy article about race and hair. As I read more of Angry Black White Boy, I think back to the days of the “one-drop” rule and I realize that angry black white boys are the new tragic mullatoes.


4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger mohamed said...

That's KEO right? You couldn't tell in this small picture, but when you download it it says KEO, and looks like him also.

Dude is crazy when it comes to graff, and visual art in general.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger mohamed said...

And do you actually use Gizoogle as your search engine?!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger MJ said...

NO WAY!! Just jokes.

Hmmm...is it KEO? It could be...

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger mohamed said...

Ya, it is Keo. Peep, save it on your hard drive and the title of the file is keopainting.jpg. Plus it looks like him if you look at it (the saved picture opens bigger than this one, and you can (pause) see it).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home