Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

April 17, 2005

100% Pure Fuckery


I Wish I'd Never Heard of "Wiscompton"...>

Hmmm. How to say. Went to a show last night at a local spot "The Dinkytowner". Minneapolis is a college town, I guess would be the excuse. My homegirl Desdamona did a fine set, with a live band backing her. DJ was cool except he played too much mf doom for my taste (note that any doom records played = too many). Some crazy punk/Hip Hop hybrid band played first, they were good, lead rapper rocked, lead singer rapped sometimes but sang just like Justin Timberlake. Not as bad as it sounds. Seriously.

So, the bad part. It all started when I looked behind me and saw some trucker hats (always a bad sign) on the table. Then t-shirts. They read "wiscompton". I was apalled. I was disgusted. I was mortified. I was unmoved. I was unsurprised. I was disgusted. Definitely disgusted. Have you ever been to Madison, Wisconsin? It's decidedly NOT just like Compton. I hated the group performing who I guess also own the wiscompton merch. It's the kind of thing where you have to put up a photo and a complaint on your blog about it, but you'd never give them any pub by mentioning their name. Which I don't remember anyway, If I ever knew last night. One thing about not drinking or smoking, when you used to smoke and drink a lot...it makes a bad rapper even more glaringly wack sober than he may or may not be if you were high. Or at least mellow.

So yeah, wiscompton bad. Not bad meaning good. Just bad.

XO,
MJ

5 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaaaaa? okay so what's next up, then, south dakota central?

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WISCOMPTON!!! I can't believe those fake azz thugs, Wisconsin is nothing compared to Compton, who do they think they are?..good on pointing that out to us...I would have been so fooled...what are they gangstaz or something?...so let me get this str8, they make t-shirts and sell them???? What the f@#$! are they trying to make money off of this???...I would hate anyone whoever wore anything like that...that goes against everything people like us stand for...I already hate the group so much, and I've never even heard them...it just makes me so mad that they do this...who do they think they are??? wait, I'll tell you who they are, there a bunch of guys who know nothing about nothing...a whole bunch of nothing talkers with nothing to say....stupid fake wisconsin thug wanna be rappers who probably dropped out of high school to smoke dope and come up with dumb ideas like "WISCOMPTON"...If I ever see anyone wearing one of these shirts, I swear, I will not talk to them,,,I don't care if it's my own mother...hell no!!!!and that goes to the rest of my family members...I can't believe these fake azz G's...I got to go cool off....peace...

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously you don't get the joke. you suck.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares. It's funny---wiscompton?---LOL. Just get over it. What is so special about Compton anyway? You can find poor, violent niggers anywhere. You niggers act like it's some badge of honor to be a poor nigger living in poverty. Like no one else can use the name. D you have a copyright on file? Dumb as niggers.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares. It's funny---wiscompton?---LOL. Just get over it. What is so special about Compton anyway? You can find poor, violent niggers anywhere. You niggers act like it's some badge of honor to be a poor nigger living in poverty. Like no one else can use the name. D you have a copyright on file? Dumb as niggers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home