Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

April 12, 2005

Radio...Suckas Never Play Me


Reppin' 4 Hard Knock Radio...>

I promised more content from the FHHC, and I still don't have all my notes together, but the rest of this week I WILL post more observations and haps from the conference.

In the meantime and in-between time, tune into to Hard Knock Radio to check out what some of the panelists and artists attending the conference had to say about the state of Women in Hip Hop. Big props to Davey D., Maya X., Anita J. and Robin, who held it down throughout the conference. The shows will air live in the bay on KPFK Monday through Friday from 4 to 5 pm, as well as stream online and be archived here.

I myself appeared on two shows - one alongside Rachel Raimist, director/filmmaker (Nobody Knows My Name) who's working on a new film about Hip Hop moms; and Desdamona, a dope Poetess out of Minneapolis. I also appeared with Kim Osorio, former EIC of the source, Joan Morgan, author of When Chickenheads Come Home to Roost, as well as Jessy Tererro, video director and director of Soul Plane. We dropped a whole lot of science, so definitely tune in online.

'Til Next Time,
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home