Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

October 19, 2005

THE WAIT IS OVER...


If you're reading, and you're in Southern Cali, or will be this Friday, October 21st, 2005, BRING YOUR M'FUCKEN ASS to the Conga Room for the official release party for my 2 favorite albums of 2005 = DJ MUGGS VS. GZA/THE GENIUS "GRANDMASTERS" AND SELF SCIENTIFIC "CHANGE".

Did I mention the albums will be in stores October 25? YEAH DAT.

If you're not in town, don't trip. If you're just a hater reading my shit and don't like Hip Hop, or Wu-Tang, or Soul Assassins, or Self Scientific...EAT A DICK.

And to my dear and dedicated clientele, I give you my word; after the 25th, I'll be back on the blog/block like cooked crack rock.

'Cause I'm too frazzled right now to tell ya'll anything other than this.

ANGELES, BITCH!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angeles bitches!

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MJ, your blog is informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on mlcs wood working, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future read, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this
site about mlcs wood working.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so glad I found your blog about sbc adsl! I thought sbc adsl wasn't available here until I read this post the whole way through! Thanks again MJ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home