Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

October 19, 2005

THE WAIT IS OVER...


If you're reading, and you're in Southern Cali, or will be this Friday, October 21st, 2005, BRING YOUR M'FUCKEN ASS to the Conga Room for the official release party for my 2 favorite albums of 2005 = DJ MUGGS VS. GZA/THE GENIUS "GRANDMASTERS" AND SELF SCIENTIFIC "CHANGE".

Did I mention the albums will be in stores October 25? YEAH DAT.

If you're not in town, don't trip. If you're just a hater reading my shit and don't like Hip Hop, or Wu-Tang, or Soul Assassins, or Self Scientific...EAT A DICK.

And to my dear and dedicated clientele, I give you my word; after the 25th, I'll be back on the blog/block like cooked crack rock.

'Cause I'm too frazzled right now to tell ya'll anything other than this.

ANGELES, BITCH!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there fellow bloggers and bloggettes. Now that I can actually get around the internet I thought I would drop by. I honestly don’t know how you can stand blogging using dialup. I recently got SBC Yahoo Broadband and let me tell you, there is no way I would go back to dialup. I can read and see more blogs in 10 minutes now that I have SBC Yahoo Broadband compared to before when I just used dialup Internet. Anyway, I just thought everyone would like to know about SBC Yahoo Broadband too. Well I am off, I have a lot more Internet to see!

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Coates Joining Yahoo
Posted by Stowe Boyd Yahoo seems to be sucking up a lot of good people recently, like Iam Kennedy ... I'll be based in London but out in the States pretty regularly - and here's the best bit - playing with the Flickr team and the Upcoming crew and all the folks over at Yahoo Research Berkeley (among others).
You've got a great blog, I'm gonna keep reading. Check out my site it's pretty cool college grants loans
-Ravi

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angeles bitches!

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous beginner wood working projects said...

Hi MJ, your blog is informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on mlcs wood working, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future read, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this
site about mlcs wood working.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous SBC Yahoo! said...

Wow, I am so glad I found your blog about sbc adsl! I thought sbc adsl wasn't available here until I read this post the whole way through! Thanks again MJ!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home