Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

August 28, 2005

WHO SHOT SUGE?/YELLOW IS THE NEW PINK




Thanks much to the ever-fabulous www.allhiphop.com for the news & alert...I got calls from New York all day asking "Yo, Suge got mercked??!!" No...

BREAKING NEWS: SUGE KNIGHT SHOT IN MIAMI
By Houston Williams and Nolan Strong
Date: 8/28/2005 1:45 am

"Marion "Suge" Knight was shot inside of a Miami night Club during a Kanye West-sponsored party for MTV's Video Music Awards, according to people in attendance. The Death Row founder was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg and was in good condition at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Knight will undergo surgery to remove the bullet from his leg and treat a fractured leg resulting from the bullet.

Knight was attending the Shore Club in Miami where Kanye West, Common and John Legend held a G.O.O.D. Music party...Police are searching for a black male who was wearing a pink shirt."

So basically, myself & the Pyramids 2 Projects posse used deductive reasoning to surmise, that either Kanye, Common and/or John Legend shot Suge. I mean...they all three are NOTORIOUS for wearing Pink shirts. Cam'ron and 'em ain't got no reason to pop cap in Suge...and since streets is watchin' they would've shot to kill, right?

Now that we're sittin' up watching the MTV Awards, and Ursher and Diddly-Bop, and Luda, and Bobby Valentino, and every other male except for dapper-ass Jay-Hova in his pinstripes; is wearing pale lemon yellow. My fam scooped me up from the train station (yes, we have a train in L.A. now) rocking an all-white linen outfit with a light yellow-and-white checked button-up. So henceforth, I declare, YELLOW IS THE NEW PINK.

And R-Kelly's wearing a T-Shirt that says "I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!"

And I'm Out,

Mira la Sirena

6 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to be a pain in the ass with the commentary, but why such a large font? it somehow is annoying to have to scroll a gang of times to just read one post. i guess im spoiled or just being basha-esque today.

all is luv.

im getting back on my grind. things are progressing.

missing cali for some strange reason.

read "confessions of a video vixen" last nite. had a dream about that girl fucking babydaddy. prob so, she fucked flashy tashy, alvin & prob the rest of them. maybe thats what helped spark the furry louis shoes. pretending to be somebody who has somethin. who the fuck knows.

i feel good to finally know where my man sleeps at nite now but seriously, im ready for them to let my people go, u know.

luv.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger WALASIA "MJ" SHABAZZ said...

Rae Mami I fixed the font, JUST for U. I think I hit "HUGE" instead of "LARGE" - U know how I'm always tryin 2 supersize some shit.

I dumbed out and left my cellphone in my homeboy's baby-mama's car last night, but I'll call U today from my Auntie house.

XO,

MJ

p.s. Guess what stank lil bitch I used to nanny for is up to some bullshit again?!

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just searched "google blog" on Google and found your blog.
It is very interesting, keep up the good work.

I think it would be a great asset to my newBlog Directory. Its good for your search rankings and Its free and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

If you like I can add it for you, just visit the site and click the contact button, I don't want to post my email address in your comments, you know how fast spammers pick up stuff like that.

If you could give me a link on your blog to my directory I will give you a featured listing.

William MacDonald
google blog

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home