Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

August 23, 2005

MIRANDA VS. OLIVIA





I just came across "the first lady of G-Unit"'s High School photo. U know what? Fame is a funny thing. In many ways I'm excruciatingly glad that I never acheived fame, only infamy and notoriousness.

But seriously. Compare our high school photos. Who was finer in High School? Those who've seen me lately, who's finer today? My body parts...all real. Hers? Who knows? Neither one of us are now or have ever been men, although some people hate me 'cause when I act mannish I ain't nothin' nice, and she's got The Game And 'Em calling her "Oliver".

But the real thing, the talent, the voice. I've got it. Talking, singing, or rhyming. Hands down. I'm no studio gangsta. So I'm calling U out Olivia. When I see U at Jerry's Famous Deli, or in the Nordstrom's Mac department, or at some random nail shop somewhere...it's on, Bitch. I'm not hating, I just don't think it's right that we're subjected to all this R&B (Rap & Bullshit) all the time, when the real voices are somewhere slipping into darkness. Will all the REAL rhythm & blues singers please stand up, grab mics, and slay these non-singing Olivia/Ashanti ass broads one-time?


That's all I'm saying.

Believe that.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Q said...

WTF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home