Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

July 01, 2005

Tired of Bloggin'


And another one down, and another one down...DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

What the hell. There's not gonna be anymore
Beats and Rants for awhile, apparently. I'm a little miffed about this.

To add salt to the already excruciatingly-painful wound left by
EXO's departure from the game, now I'm reading that Lynne D. Johnson is taking the ever-more-popular hiatus as well.

At least these folks get it said.
Jonramanica and Jazzy-Bo just leave us here withering away and occasionally feeding us crumbs.

Plus my two guilty pleasures, Cassidy AND young Gucci Mane (SO ICEY), are both possibly/probably headed up the river without a paddle toward the big house. FUCK ME!

Not only that, but Meshack's not publishing The Kronick no mo'; and Asia One has discontinued the annual B-Boy Summit events. Ironically, these ventures were both L.A. institutions and both lasted 10 years running. It's all good thoug, they both have big things going on; so always onward and upward. More on that later...

I can't make any promises, but I myself will make every attempt to keep this goin 'til the wheels fall off. After all, it's the only place I don't have to worry about some machete-happy editor-in-brief fucking up the program, right? Thank God for small favors.


MASH IT UP,

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home