Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

January 08, 2006

BLOG OF THE CENTURY...NO NOMINATIONS NECESSARY

http://www.chrislighty.com/

"DAMN, I KNEW I WAS GOING TO GO IN, BUT NOT THIS EARLY!

Someone just sent me the Power 30 of the "Sauce" (Source) magazine and it is obvious that the "Sauce" is still on that drug they have been on for the last few years. Now, is it me or are they on fucking crack with this list? This is the worst list yet! I can't even stress "me" not being on it because as you can see, my show isn't stopping. I am fresh off of vacation from Anguilla with my family and friends, and ready for the New Year.

Let's start with the obvious. I have no love for Irv and don't care that he got off. But, does winning a case make you "hot?" Does his publishing company get a refund from the government for fucking up his paper? The nigga brought it on himself and I think it's fucking CRAZY to see him above my main man 50, Jimmy I. or Jay-Z. And where the hell is Todd Moskowitz and the Asylum crew, who just put Houston back on the map by exposing us to some good music from Mike Jones, Paul Wall, and the legendary Bun B.

Do we take it for granted when someone breaks three artists in one year? Shit, I didn't do that last year. Did you? Oh I forgot, let's just lump it up under Warner/Atlantic. Come on! The brand of the "Sauce" is so fucking tainted and this continues the hypocrisy and takes it to new heights. The mag is now no different than OK magazine or The Enquirer."

http://www.chrislighty.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home