Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

November 01, 2006

DAMN

KIM GETS 8 MIL LESS.

MTV News reports that a Manhattan judge ruled Tuesday that former Source magazine editor Kim Osorio is entitled to $7.5-million in damages for her wrongful-dismissal verdict against the hip-hop monthly mag and former owners Dave Mays and Raymond "Benzino" Scott, not the $15.5-million first announced by Osorio's lawyers. The Associated Press reports that Judge Jed Rakoff ruled that the three defendants owe $4-million collectively, not $4-million each. Osorio was awarded an additional $3.5-million from Benzino for her defamation claim and another $500-thousand in lost pay.

This is retarded. I was hoping Kim was going to send all these fools to the cleaners. However, as Dave Mays himself once told me "I don't pay no settlements and judgments and shit, I've got those shits stacked up on my desk!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home