Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

September 03, 2005

A.D.I.D.A.S.






Yeah, those who know me know I love the kicks. Adidas is my #1 brand. And I love me some Diadora's; or anything that comes in a fully-wildstyle colorway. But I digress...this one's not for the Sneaker Pimps.

A.D.I.D.A.S. All Day I Dream About "Sexy-Ass". There's this guy I see around the way, on the regular, we'll call him "Sexy-Ass". I think about him, and picture his face, first thing when I wake up. For example, it's 5:00 am, I just woke up a few minutes ago, I have the most excruciating cramps (sorry guys) I've ever had in my LIFE, and I forgot to make a REALLY important phone call before I crashed out last night. And I'm flat broke. But none of that matters, 'cause the MOMENT I open my eyes from sleeping, I think about Sexy-Ass.

And now that I think about it, the last thing I thought of before I went to sleep, wasn't my debilitatingly-painful cramps, or that phone call, or the money problems...it was a vision of Sexy-Ass. I haven't had any actual dreams about him yet, while I was sleeping that is, I think I'm scared of that.

So, Sexy-Ass, if you're reading this - it is possible that you're reading this, I know you're on the internets - what's up with U? I can't really tell if U have a girlfriend or not, and honestly, I don't really give a fuck...if you do don't U wish she was raw like me, and I know U know my milkshake's better than hers, right? I caught U checkin me out a few times before, Sexy-Ass, so don't front like it's only me.

It's not like I'm unapproachable. I may look unapproachable, but Sexy-Ass, you know a couple people who know me, and I'm sure by now you see that it's not that I'm unapproachable at all, it's just that no one ever steps to me. I'm too much, I rock too hard, I'm too fly, I move too fast, I work too hard, yeah, yeah, yeah...what's all that got to do with the price of rice or tea in China? Sexy-Ass, don't act like U don't know Coke from Pepsi, please. Or like U don't know fat mean greasy. I'm telling U Sexy-Ass, U could get it.

As fine as you is, and as thorough as you are, I know U have bitches. Believe me, I know this. And I'm not trippin. Bitches come and go. Every other city you go. They're in every video. Sometimes they're at the studio. But when the dubs stop spinnin', and all those gold-diggin women disappear? Sexy-Ass, U know what time it is...I'll still be here. And I'm no bitch. I know I'm wifey material, and that can be both flabbergasting and terrifying to take in; but U know what, Sexy-Ass? U have to start somewhere. Shit, maybe we could have dinner sometime(s)? Or take a walk on the beach or up to the mountains? I'm low-maintenance, U don't have to buy me diamonds, or pearls, or take me anywhere fancy, Sexy-Ass. I just want to sit up and have an intimate conversation with U. I have a million questions for your sexy ass...but I'm only planning on asking U one, if U ever do open that door of opportunity...

What do you want and need?

Let me know Sexy-Ass. Until then, all day I dream.

Mira, la Mariposa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home