Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

June 22, 2005

Who's the Mack/One More Chance (Remix)

Hmmmmm...

A new trial to probe the unsolved murder of Chris "Notorious B.I.G." Smalls will focus on lapd officer David Mack. The three phases of the trial will last up to four weeks, and will include 1) A decision from the jurors on whether Mack was involved in the killing and acted using his authority or skills as a policeman. 2) If they find he was, they'll then consider whether the LAPD and the city should be held responsible for the off-duty officer's actions. 3) If 1 & 2 above are affirmative, the jurors would award damages. Violetta Wallace and Big's family are asking for an unspecified of $$$, and are able to present evidence showing Wallace's potential earnings far exceeded $100 million.

I know two things for sure. I've lived in the Rampart district and la jura en la ciudad de los angeles estan sucios...SUCIOS. The second thing is that crackers here in town are 1) still hot about the O.J. verdict, 2) SEETHING over the M.J. verdict and 3) don't know Biggie Smalls from C-Rayz Walz.

Hey man, I moved back home 'cause I'm 120% ready to riot...so bring on the judge, bring on the jury, and cue up the Ohio Players' greatest hits...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home