Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

July 29, 2006

The Internet Rumour...R.I.P. Prodigy (Mobb Deep)?

I read this in a bulletin on MySpace when I came down to blog. I was upstairs listening to Tragedy and Littles on the Reloaded CD, which I haven't heard in months, so if this is true I had QB on my mind. The last time I was supposed to see Prodigy was at B.B. Kings, but he had an episode of his sickle cell anemia acting up and he couldn't come out to perform. I hope this is yet another internet rumour...if it's true, God bless P's life.

(I found this notation later this morning on MySpace..."Sorry..... it was late, I was drunk, and I read it from some-one else's bulletin.I think it was a fake! Plus, whoever write it, doesn't know how to write too good.")

R.I.P. Prodigy MOBB DEEP

Police are searching for the person responsible for shooting a man outside a Queens, New York home. The victim, 32 year old rapper Albert Johnson also known as Prodigy from the gangster rap group Mobb Deep, ran for help and collapsed moments later and died from bullet wounds according to 5 local witnesses.

Emergency crews responded to the scene and tried to save his life, but by the time they got there he was already dead. Crews closed down 43rd street in order to search for evidence and witnesses, causing major backups. It's out of the question whether the shooting appeared to be rap-related. Albert Johnson leaves behind his wife and two children, an autopsy is yet to be issued

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I always like reading your blog. Nice stuff.

FYI, please update my link. I'm at freerap.mechaneyes.com now. Free Rap (blogspot) is dead, long live Free Rap (mechaneyes). At least until I ante up and pay for a domain.

Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home