Who links to me?
Google
Take the MIT Weblog Survey Who links to me?

November 17, 2006

PEACE AND BLESSINGS FROM OXUN/OCHUN/YEMEYA/HATHOR




I am the waves of the sea but You are its depths.

It is You who accounts for my fecundity.

You hold me up to the light so that I sparkle.


When You are stern it is I who storms and destroys many things.


When You come to me with joy it is I who bestows, yielding up treasures to the shores of the human world.


You are the Source and the destination, I the Love which shows the way.


It is You who makes me Mother, all these babes to tend.

You are the dark well I drink from, so that Love has no end.


My breasts are never empty for I sip from Your cup.


I am always beautiful for it is You who makes me so.


You are known by many names, but one is for my lips alone.


You are inside as I ride astride You.


From the first day to this, You are the throne.


Surrender is not for me to choose, for there is nothing else.


I yield glad from my womb again and again.


There is no beginning.


There is no end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home